*We can also field inquiries and hold meetings via WEB conferencing.
- Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") has established the following personal information protection guidelines and we ensure the protection of personal information by establishing a personal information management system, and ensuring that all staff recognize the importance of personal information protection and that all personal information protection systems are thoroughly implemented without fail.
- ■Access analysis
This website uses the Google Analytics web analytics service in order to analyze access data. Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect traffic data. This traffic data is collected anonymously, and contains no information which would allow for the identification of specific individuals. This feature can be refused by disabling cookies, so check your browser settings if you do not wish to use this feature.
- ■Management of personal information
The Company maintains customers' personal information in an accurate and up-to-date form, and implements required safety measures and conducts strict management of personal information; including but not limited to: maintenance of security systems, development of management structures, and staff training; in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, disclosure etc. of personal information.
- ■Personal information usage purposes
The Company shall use personal information provided by customers for the purposes of contacting customers and for sending emails or materials in response to inquiries, and for no other purposes.
- ■Prohibition of disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall appropriately manage personal information provided by customers and shall not disclosure said personal information to any third parties, except as specified below:
•When authorized by the customer
•When the disclosure of information to the Company's business contractors is required in order to provide services requested by the customer or to respond to customers inquiries
•When disclosure is required by law
- ■Personal information security measures
The Company employs appropriate security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information. In cases where a customer requests the disclosure, revision, deletion etc. of their own provided personal information, the Company shall take the appropriate actions after having confirmed the customer's identity.
- ■Continued efforts
The Company shall continually review and revise the Company's personal information protection policy details, management systems, etc., in order to ensure they remain appropriate and up to date.
Inquiries related to the Company's handling of personal information.
Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd. Personnel and General Division, Personnel and General Affairs Section
2460-1 Uegawa-cho, Matsusaka City, Mie 515-8555